Monday, December 10, 2007

Jumped on the bandwagon...


I jumped on the bandwagon in the trend for short hair. (But I've wanted to do it for awhile now, and finally got up the courage.) I haven't had it short in a long time, so it's going to take a little time to get used to. And it's going to force me to actually style my hair instead of throwing it back in a clip or ponytail, so we'll see how that goes. I've had it for two days now and am really starting to like it; it's fun to finally have a "hair style." And I think I finally look older than 21!

6 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

SO CUTE! It looks great, did you take a picture in or just let them do what they wanted?

(People always think I'm younger than I am too. Maybe this will be a good thing once we hit our forties???)

Larissa said...

Oooo! I love it. How fun. I'm ready for something different with my hair too. Like you, it's always back in a pony tail.

Michelle said...

Adorable!!! I love it! It does make you look older too:). I'm on the younger than I look train too, and yeah, I'm told we'll like it when we're older. Too fun!

Kate said...

darling!

Allison Brown said...

Thanks! Brianna-i took a few pictures in and described what I was thinking i wanted. The front is pretty much what i imagined, but the back was much different--she pretty much did her own thing there. It's very short and tapered in the back and i didn't think i wanted that, but now i'm glad she did it. It works better, i think.

Kristen Borland said...

oooooooo!!! i love it!!!!!