Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Beautiful tulips for the table. I love the color!

I made this centerpiece for our brunch table. I thought it was kind of fun. And it was edible!


The only picture of Kaylin in her dress. She was fussy when we got home so I think I'll put her back in the dress sometime soon and try to do some posed shots. It was a beautiful dress that Grandma bought for her.


Her first easter egg hunt! We were very surprised how fast she figured out what to do!
All smiles!


She was a little upset when I told her she was all done and had found all the eggs!

Finding treasures in the eggs. We stayed away from real eggs due to her allergy.


Very excited for the little treasures!

She LOVES "pops."
Overall we had a wonderful day with family, going to church, and celebrating with a wonderful brunch that Tim prepared all by himself! We later went on a long bike ride because the weather was so beautiful. Kaylin had a wonderful day, too, even with such a short nap, soaking up time with her "annie" (auntie Karen). Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating our Lord's resurrection day and all that He has done!

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Great pictures! Tulips are my favorite.
Happy Easter!!

Kristen Borland said...

i think plastic eggs are better anyway--they don't rot if you miss one, and you can put fun things inside!

hey, isn't that rug from IKEA? i have the same one!

Kate said...

allison, thanks for your comment! no, our house is not in slo, its in south atascadero. i was a little nervous posting that on my blog, but i don't think anyone will bother to find out that info here on your blog. anyway, love reading your blog and can't wait to see more pictures of your growing belly! congrats! hopeyour feeling okay.

Melissa said...

Hi Allison! Sorry it took me a decade to get your question cuz I forgot I had to approve comments. Oops! (and I only approved one for you, hehe)

We chose Natomas for much the reasons you were saying. You can get so much for your $$. Also, we knew Steve would work in Davis, and it's close. As it turns out I work in Roseville, so it's a good 1/2 way point.
We were mostly looking at new houses. We visited Woodland, but they were a little more expensive and just more out of the way. I grew up in a small town, but appreciate being closer to everything.

We enjoy Natomas so far. Lots of little parks and trails where we are. Not too many foreclosures in our area, but we went for a bike ride and saw some farther down the road. You should come over and check out our place and the neighborhood. Wanna come for dinner or something?

Christy said...

Allison, Easter is over!! How about a new belly shot!!!