Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 years!

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!

I can't believe my little baby is two already! Her birthday was actually yesterday, but I didn't have any time to post anything because we were busy with a little family celebration. And unfortunately our laptop isn't working again so I can't post any of the pictures or video of her. I'll have to add those later.

We treated her to a bunch of her favorites yesterday; she watched Cinderella three times! (Her current fave, which she usually watches at least once a day anyway because I'm a sucker!), she got pancakes for breakfast, a lunch out with Dad, and pizza for dinner that Tim made dairy free for her. She got to see her doting grandparents and aunt and have cake for the first time as well as open some presents. Plus, she got to stay up late! I think she had a fun day. And she's having a bigger party on Saturday with more friends and family! She's one spoiled girl! But she deserves it!

I love you Kaylin, and can't believe how much you've grown and are learning; it's amazing to watch-- you bring me so much joy! Your sense of humor and curiosity constantly keep me entertained and I can't wait to see what the next years ahead bring! I hope you continue to grow into who God created you to be and blossom in His love. You are such a blessing and the sweetest little girl who constantly has a smile on her face. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!!!
:) Katie

Kristen Borland said...

Happy Birthday, Kaylin!!!

(Nehemiah and Kaylin are only one week apart! I didn't realize they were so close in age!)

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't wait to see pictures.