Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First haircut

Before

After
His hair was getting a bit shaggy so I thought it was about time to go get a trim for the little guy. I don't have any experience cutting hair, especially boys hair, so I thought I'd leave it to the pros and went to Kids Cuts in Sacramento. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures of the actual haircut since my camera died. They sat him in a little car, strapped him in, turned on Elmo and less than five minutes later, he was all done. He did great, except he was a little unsure of what was happening when she was buzzing his hair. But he didn't do anything more than wiggle at that point, so not too bad.
Kaylin actually got her first real haircut too, but it was just a short trim and you can hardly tell, so I didn't add any pictures of her. (She said she wanted to keep her hair long.)

Just wanted to add some cute pics of my cute boy

I just love this one for some reason--I think he was starting to get mad that I wouldn't give him the camera. (This boy tries to grab everything!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute! I was wondering how on earth you get a baby to sit still long enough to cut their hair...Elmo is the trick!