Wednesday, September 22, 2010

38 weeks

Two weeks ago at 38 weeks.
Here I am at 37 weeks pregnant with Dylan. I wanted to do a comparison since this baby is supposed to be so much smaller. I definitely am bigger with Dylan, but I don't think by too much. I just stick out farther!
I am 40 weeks and two days today. Nothing really happening still except the braxton hicks contractions are starting to get a little stronger and a little more frequent. If this one is anything like her brother and sister then I have about 4-5 more days to go. (Both were a week overdue.) Of course with all the stuff that has happened this time the dates may be off (which would explain the measuring 2 weeks behind every time) so I may still have a ways to go yet. Only time will tell. I'll keep updating as things happen.

3 comments:

Priscilla Rynning said...

praying that all is well, and you will be cuddling your baby girl VERY soon! :-)

Kate said...

WOW! Allison, what amazing photos! You are probably the only lady I know who's belly can stick out so far while prego. OOOOH, it'll feel so good to get that baby out! Hang in there, you're almost done!

Nate & Lisa said...

holy cow dylan!