Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter this year seemed a bit rushed and hectic partly because I have three kids 5 and under but mainly because on Saturday (the 23rd) my mom, Kaylin, Clara and I went down to Orange County for my sister's baby shower. We flew down early Friday and came back Saturday evening. So a quick trip there and back (and unfortunately I did not take my camera so I don't have any pictures. I will have to get some from my mom or sister to share. It was a fun time of seeing friends and family.) Because I was going to be gone right up until Easter, I put Tim in charge of Easter plans, baskets, eggs, etc. (He did awesome--as usual.) Here are some pictures of our day:

Checking out the Easter goodies.






Clara with her gift in her mouth (of course).



Victory over the egg hunt.



The girls (notice the matching sweaters).



Aren't they just too cute? Even with Dylan's tongue hanging out.



I'm sorry if i'm bragging, but my girls are beautiful. (And their dresses matched but we didn't get any clear shots because our battery died, which means we did not get any family shots. Boo.)

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

No comments: