Friday, October 12, 2007

Ahhh

Just sitting here listening to the rain outside, watching Martha Stewart make cute Halloween crafts, and typing on the computer while Kaylin naps. She is finally sleeping in her crib after a week of only napping on my lap. (She was sick.) Hopefully she'll stay in there the whole time now that she's feeling a bit better.

On a seperate note, I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a long week stuck in the house while Kaylin was sick; she was fussy a lot and I was just having a rough time with it. Some days it's really hard to be a mommy! Tommorow I'm getting my hair cut--it's getting scraggily so it'll be nice to get a trim. Nothing drastic yet, but in the near future I think I want to cut it shorter. Also on Saturday, Tim and I are going to a UC Davis football game. A college football game isn't something we would normally go to, but they're playing Poly and a bunch of young couples from our church are going and about half of the group went to Poly, so it'll be fun to root for the old alma mater.

Any of you have any fun weekend plans?

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I hear you. Somedays it is really hard to be a mommy. Especially when they are sick. Have fun at the football game! Sounds exciting.

Michelle said...

I third the some days it's hard! I think only mommies can understand:). And I think some mommies forget as they get older too. At least that's what it feels like, like you should have it all figured out like they do! We get to go to a wedding this weekend:). Have fun at the game:)