Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Colorado trip


We decided rather last minute to make a trip out to Colorado to visit my family this last weekend. My sister Carolyn and two of her daughters (my beautiful nieces) were having their birthdays (all in January). There was a big family party and my sister Karen and my parents also flew out for the weekend, so we decided to come along too. Here are some pictures of the trip. We had a blast! And it was especially fun seeing all of the snow. Kaylin loved it!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Great pictures! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you got to go. How did Kaylin do on the airplane?

Allison Brown said...

Kaylin did pretty well on the flight. On the way there we had the very first row, so there was a bit more room for her. She fussed a bit at times when she wanted to run around, but for the most part she was good. She didn't sleep at all though. Good thing it was only a 2 hour flight! On the way home she slept half of the flight, then colored and read or looked out the window for the rest of the flight. She did well!