Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crystal Ball

I neglected to post about this event awhile back, but had it saved as a draft, so I thought I'd finish it up and post it. Tim and I got to do one of those rare things for married couples with children: go to a ball! My parent's church held a "Crystal Ball" for married couples back in January, and Tim and I were able to get all dolled up and join them for some dancing! It was really fun, and I even got some use out of an old bridesmaids dress! They taught the fox trot and a swing dance and had refreshments and some dance contests. It was such a nice evening to get to spend with my husband and just be romantic together. I discovered, though, that we could both use a little help in the dancing department. I think lessons are in order!







No comments: