Monday, May 12, 2008

Another update

So unfortunately I can't add pictures to this blog like I wanted to, our laptop is having issues and we are in the middle of trying to resolve them. We put all of our pictures on the laptop, not on our other computer, which we don't use very often, so I guess I'll just have to wait. A lot is happening here that is keeping me busy, on top of which the laptop isn't working so that leaves me little time to blog.

As a sidenote, I added a poll on the left side of my blog for you all to vote on the gender of our baby. We're getting our ultrasound done on Tuesday the 20th and I can't wait to find out what we're having and I'm curious what everyone else thinks we may be having. I have been leaning toward a boy, but we'll see... I have been feeling the baby off and on for a couple weeks now, and am excited to be able to feel it's little kicks and nudges a lot stronger soon, I hope.

Not much on the housing homefront. We have put off looking for a bit, in fact we're not sure if we're even going to buy. Some factors have been influencing our decisions and things just seem to be getting more and more out of our control. We just need to sit down and talk to a real estate agent, which we've yet to do; I think that will help clear things up a bit. I'm just so over thinking about buying a house now, since it's been on my mind so constantly for the last several months. I want to get everything done and figured out, though.

Also busy starting to plan Kaylin's second birthday party and needing to finish the invitations so those can go out. I told myself I wasn't going to make her invitations this time, but I couldn't help myself, plus it's so hard to find kid's birthday invitations that aren't cheesy. These ones will be simple, but still cute. Maybe I'll post a picture of them when they're done.

Hope all of you mothers had a relaxing day yesterday.

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

house shopping/buying/selling is so stressful! i really don't like it!! mike said next time we do it he's sending me out of the country so i don't have to stress about it! ha!

i think it's a girl. everyone is having girls. i find out tomorrow what we are having!

Larissa said...

Can't wait to hear the news on tuesday! I just love ultrasounds. So fun.