Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's a...


Boy!!

We had our ultrasound today and everything looks good. We got lots of pictures which I'll try to add later. So I guess my intuition was right, but I'm still a little surprised. I'm just used to girls, we have so many in the family, I just figured it'd probably be a girl. I'm a little afraid I won't know what to do with a boy! And hopefully Kaylin and her little brother will find lots of things to do together. Gotta keep this post short, battery's about to die. Now on to picking names and nursery themes...

7 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

congrats!! boys are tons of fun! you'll figure out how to roar like dinosaurs and crash your toy trucks with flair. :)

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

Congrats.. that is so exciting!!

Larissa said...

Yay! a boy!!

Anonymous said...

I was wrong too!!! I'm sure you'll figure out how to do boy. So happy for you!!!
Love,
Katie

Melissa said...

Awesome! That's so exciting. I wasn't sure I'd know what to do with a boy, either, and Steve wasn't sure he'd know what to do with a girl...so it all works out.
Picking names and nursery themes is more challenging than I'd realized!

Michelle said...

Yah! Boys are a blast. You'll need lots of trucks and trains and you'll get used to bugs and lizards real quick!

Kate said...

Yea!!! congratulations!