Sunday, October 4, 2009

My sister got married!!

Sorry, these pictures are a little out of order. And i didn't have my camera until after the ceremony, so I didn't capture much of the beautiful couple during the evening. The wedding itself took place in my parents' backyard, it turned out beautifully, but we didn't realize how much work it was going to be doing it ourselves. Kaylin was the flower girl and she was too cute. She did really well going down the aisle and standing up with us. Karen and Aaron looked so happy and caught up in each other the whole night; it was so sweet. I felt really special to be involved and a part of their day.
Dylan--in his suit with a great big smile! So cute!

Had to take a picture of my hair from the back

After cutting the "cupcake"

Most of the family

Friends

Kaylin after a cupcake

Brunch the next day

Me and Julie
Kaylin after blueberry pancakes

The next day--opening all the wedding gifts

Us with cousin Kyle

Cousins--only 3 months apart
the other set of cousins, who LOVE it when they get to see each other and be princesses together. (This is at the rehearsal dinner.)

My parents

the beautiful flower girl

first dance (sorry it's not the best quality but it was the best one that I had)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations to Karen!!! I was so sorry to miss it, and literally thought of you guys the whole day, saying, "maybe karens getting married now?!" to travis off and on. hopefully ashlie will fill me in on all the details. I'm glad it was a beautiful day and next time you talk with her will you give her my best wishes please? love you both. :)

Mama Mote said...

Congratulations to Karen. So happy for her. And your family looks very happy, too. Your kids are so cute, Allison. love and hugs to you all

CocoaBeadDesigns said...

Yay! Congrats to Karen and Aaron. So exciting! I love that first picture of dylan...so cute! Hope you and the fam are doing well.
-Careen

Kristen Borland said...

how lovely!!! you all look amazing! how wonderful to do it in such a personal setting.

congratulations, karen!

(hi dr. maas!!)