Monday, October 19, 2009

One year

One year ago today (the 20th at 5:18 am) my little Dylan was born. And my heart melted. This year has passed swiftly and my baby is becoming a little boy. It always happens too quickly, but I love watching him grow and seeing his personality develop. He is so curious, adventurous, funny, cuddly, sweet, should I go on? He absolutely adores his big sis, needs his momma, and loves his daddy. He is such a boy, always on the go, into everything, loves to climb, "talks" all day long, will try anything, and the absolute favorite: dog food!
He makes me smile, makes me laugh when he makes his silly faces. I feel so blessed to get to be his mommy. I love having a little boy and am excited for all that lies ahead with my little dude.

Climbing in and exploring.

The silly face.
Fun with Kaylin.

Handsome.

Happy birthday to my sweet boy.
Sorry I don't have any earlier pictures of Dylan; they're all on our old harddrive. Birthday party this weekend, so more pics to come.

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

happy birthday, kiddo!!!! you'll always be lola's b-day twin. :)

Family Coaching Clinic said...

Just happened across your post and noticed your were reading 1-2-3 Magic. I'm the co-author of the 1-2-3 Magic for Christian Parents. I'll be glad to send a copy if you want one.

cwebb@fbcj.org

Chris

Mama Mote said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan. Haven't met you, but know your mommy. You are blessed to have her as your mommy and I know she loves you VERRRRYYY much. God bless you, little guy.

Cehink said...

Happy birthday, little sweet Dylan! It seems just yesterday I was holding and consoling you as a newborn and now you are already so grown up in so many ways. I know your Mommy and Daddy are glad you don't cry as much about being in the car! Wish we could give you birthday hugs and kisses...your Mommy can give you our long distance love!