Sunday, March 28, 2010

The big 7-0!

Well my dad hit the big 7-0 in the beginning of March, so my mom planned a big party for him that took place this last weekend. We had lots of family in town, as well as some old friends of my family, so it was really neat to see everyone. But it was definitely a busy weekend. I'm just glad that we didn't have to travel more than 30 miles to attend!
My grandmother with (most) of her great-grandkids. She's 98 (and in wonderful health) and traveled all the way up from San Diego!


Grandmother and her grandkids


My dad's cousin's wife made him this pillow. Bikes were the theme of the party because my dad loves to ride.


the fam, missing Kaylin who was off running around with all the cousins

My sis and I posing on the cruiser bike


The kiddos on their very own lounge chairs


My cute nephew who was loving the window!


My dad with his two youngest grandsons

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

Tell your dad happy birthday for me!!