Friday, March 19, 2010

i'm still here

I know it's been a really long time since I've posted anything, so here I am with a few pictures and updates. We've been busy (or so it feels like) over here with house projects, family stuff, baby stuff, etc. (I never officially announced on here that I am pregnant. If you're friends with me on facebook then you probably saw it there. But yeah, we're expecting our third in September, so we're trying to prepare (that means buying a larger car) and trying to figure out which room the kids will be going to. Two are going to have to share. I'm also trying to get Dylan less dependent on me for sleeping and naps and such before the baby comes.)
One thing I'm really excited about is that we're soon going to have a usable backyard soon! So the kids can actually go outside and play! Since we moved in we haven't really been able to use or enjoy the backyard because it's just been dirt, weeds, dead grass, etc, but Tim's been working really hard and has prepped it for sod in the coming weeks. We'll actually have grass back there, yay! Especially since Tim's parents got the kids a swingset for Christmas that they can actually start using. And Tim's going to build them a sandbox, so they'll have lots of fun out there.
I could say more but I should get going. I'll try to be better about posting. Dylan enjoying some pudding


Kaylin in her first recital (she did really well, especially considering she had to perform 5 times on 5 different days!)


On stage--such a good performer


After the recital she was really excited to get flowers from dad.

Dylan just being cute.

It's confirmed!

No comments: