Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2 years old!

Happy birthday Dylan!
I can't believe two years have gone by already! You are growing up way too fast! You are such fun and full of energy. And now you're a big brother!

I hope you take care of your sisters and I so look forward to watching you grow into the man that God created you to be. I love your sweet nature (my little cuddler) and how well you play with Kaylin. It's so cute watching you play princesses with her but then turn around and get so excited about your cars and trucks.

And already I can see your determined (stubborn!) spirit. You can definitely throw a fit with the best of them! Thankfully we don't see that side too often, because you're usually so busy being happy.
You are so special and I'm so thankful for my little boy!


I love you and hope that even though you aren't feeling well that you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan!! I hope you have a special day. These two years flew by fast!