Monday, November 1, 2010

McQueen and Halloween! (Hey that rhymes!)

This is my Halloween post but I had to add a pic of Dylan's cake that Tim made for his birthday because he did such an amazing job! Dylan loved it and we felt kinda bad cutting into it at his birthday party!


Dylan was so excited about McQueen!


Kaylin at her preschool


Carving into our pumpkins. Although this year was the first year that I did not actually carve a pumpkin. I cut the top off but that was as far as I got. Too busy I guess.

The flower and bee at our church's trunk or treat

Our little pumpkin on her first Halloween



Heading out. Clara was a ladybug but this was really one of the only pictures of her that we got. I guess that's what happens when it's your third child. Sorry Clara.

Trick or Treat!

3 comments:

Kate said...

ok, your husband is amazing!! the cake is awesome!!! and i have a question: is clara's name pronounced clairuh or cl.are.uh? clara like the air or clara like the word are? just wondering. :)

Allison Brown said...

Kate, yes, Tim is very talented--he even made Kaylin's headpiece on her flower costume! We pronounce it like Clair-uh.

Kristen Borland said...

Adorable costumes!

And that cake is insane! It's amazing!