Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my father!

I am so blessed to have such a great father and grandfather to my children. You have taught me much throughout the years, giving me support and guidance when I need it most. You make me laugh and I enjoy just sitting and talking with you. Thanks Dad, for your love and for teaching me about the love of our Heavenly Father, one of the best gifts you have given me! And thanks for all the times you get down on your knees and play with your grandchildren. They love coming over to see granddaddy because you are so fun and pay them such special attention!



and happy father's day to the father of my children!


I am also blessed to have a wonderful husband who is such a great father to our children. Thanks for all the diapers you have changed, owies you have kissed, piggyback rides you've given. Our kids adore you and so do I! You give so much of yourself and I am continually amazed at your selflessness. You serve your family and we are so blessed by all you do. Not to mention how well the kids eat with you around! :) I couldn't have hoped for a better person to raise our children!

I love you both!

1 comment: