Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pics from the rest of our trip

Here are some more pictures. (Maybe I should learn how to do the flicker slideshow thing so I can put up all of my pictures.) Well here's a lot of them anyway. We were busy everyday, and I was worried that Kaylin wouldn't do well with that, but she really did great. She only got fussy toward the end of the trip, and it was really only when she was overtired or hungry. The pictures are from Morro Bay, downtown, Avila, and Solvang. I know that for most of you living on the central coast, our trip wouldn't be much of a vacation, but we had fun visiting our old stomping grounds. There's a lot to do down there when you haven't been in awhile. And it was great being all together everyday--I know Kaylin loved having Tim around as much as I did. Hope you all had a great week!


At the Mission
I love this one!

Avila Valley Barn...



Having fun at Avila Beach. She absolutely loved the water!


...but hated the sand!


This one's great too!


Picnic in Solvang

Waterfall in Solvang

So serene! (They're looking at a bird.)

This says it all!

She loved watching this band at Farmers!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I love the picture of her with her arms stretched out wide at the beach. What a fun vacation!