Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend at Lake San Antonio

We're back from our week long vacation, and here are some pics from the lake portion of it. We had such a great time seeing everyone and catching up (it'd been way too long since I had seen some of these wonderful friends!) Thanks Katie and Jen for organizing this--we definitely have to try to do this annually! It was beautiful area, the weather wasn't too hot, and the little ones (Kaylin and Caedra) did great! (It's always easier when you have several eyes watching over them, since they were constantly on the go!) Kaylin loved the water and went right in! She's our little water baby! Overall, it was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again!


The daddies with their girls!

cute girls!

"I'm one!"

Stuffing her face.
Katie with me and Kaylin

The group (minus Karen, who left early).

The girls

Our family!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

that looks like so much fun!! how fun for the kiddos!!

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larissa said...

I need that picture of Caedra and Katie and Jen! Too cute! Could you e-mail it to me, and the one with the girls and their daddies? I'm so glad you guys were able to come. It was so good to be together.