Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a relaxing, enjoyable day with family and friends filling up on turkey and pie and everything in between. We're going to head over to my parents today in a few hours (one of the things I'm thankful for is that both our parents live close by and we don't have to travel far to see them) to eat and spend time with my family. Right now we're settling in to watch a little of the Macy's Day parade. A little later we have to clean up and get our house ready to host Thanksgiving for Tim's family tomorrow. (Our first time.) So right now we're not stressed with all the cooking and baking, but we will probably be tomorrow. Another thing I'm thankful for is for Tim's cooking! And that I won't have to do much of it tomorrow!

Thanks for family, friends, our house over our heads, my husband and children, good food to eat and a good and loving and most importantly, forgiving God!

No comments: