Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Computers are not my friends!

I am not computer literate. I spent most of the day trying to set up this page and the computer does most of the work for you! The reason I wanted to create a blog was to allow friends and family to stay connected to the goings on of my and my family's life. I enjoy reading about others, so I thought this would be fun to set up for people to read. I am not usually good at staying up-to-date with things, so we'll see how things go. It will be like a digital journal (hmm, last time I wrote in a journal I was about 16). And since I spend most of the day at home with my 10 month-old, wishing I had someone to talk to, this "blogspot," and those of you who read it, will serve as a listening ear. Plus, I get to share pictures of Kaylin, which I love to do. So, I look forward to "talking" with all of you.

6 comments:

Kate said...

priviledged to be your first post! am so glad we are starting this together...i look forward to keeping in touch. sorry about the misprint of your address on my site...i fixed it. thanks.

Larissa said...

Yeah! I'm glad I inspired you. =) By the way you take beautiful pictures.
~Lara

wcemom said...

Allison, you inspire me! I remember not too long ago your aversion to new technology, and now you are leading the rest of us in sharing digital prints and blogging! Way to go, sis!

Carolyn

Brianna Heldt said...

Um okay so I found your blog off of Lara's (is that creepy, I hope not!) You look so beautiful and your daughter is precious!

BeckyandTroy said...

Allison, we found you through Brianna's blog! Your daughter is so cute. Just this week we were thinking of you. One of my friends from Redding is moving into the Augusta appts, #13. Troy says "Long live Augusta #12:-) Becky and Troy

Anonymous said...

I have to agree Computers on not my friends... but yet I sit in front of one most days of the week. Haven't gotten into blogging yet. Maybe when I have kids...no promises.

Jamie Neutill