Monday, June 18, 2007

Daddy's girl

Happy Father's day to my daddy! I love you so much and am so thankful that God chose you to be my Dad! I have lots of fun playing with you, getting piggy back rides, flying around the house and getting chased! You make me laugh and keep me entertained with your silly songs and funny faces. I love when you give me baths, and you know just how to change my diaper fast so that I don't have to be on that tall table for too long! You keep me busy when Mom needs a break, and you know just how to get me to sleep when I'm in need of a nap! I love how you love to hold and cuddle me, especially when I fall asleep on your shoulder. I can't wait to grow up everyday as your little girl. I love you and hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!






4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

so cute!!!

i left you a comment after your comment on my blog... such a small world!

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Kaylin!!!

Brianna Heldt said...

super cute!! daddies are the best.

Michelle said...

Hi Allison, it's Michelle Miller (back from college and grace). Your little girl is sooo cute! She looks like her daddy! Looks like you're enjoying mommyhood:). Stop by my blog and say hi:).