Monday, June 25, 2007

A monumental thing...

...has happened in the Brown household! For all of those who know me (and know me well) I have had a certain piece of furniture since my first year in college. I was just starting out on my own, and of course, didn't want to spend too much of my own money, so I decided to purchase the perfect college equivalent to furniture: the papasan chair. Well, eight years and a new family later, the papasan has moved into the garage, and a brand new chair has moved into it's place. I decided it was about time, and with Tim's blessing, I finally purchased a real chair! Yay for new beginnings!

4 comments:

Larissa said...

What a great chair! How fun!
Also thanks for the decorating tips. Those are great ideas.

Brianna Heldt said...

loving your chair and those pillows! you should post some pics of where you live sometime, i love seeing other peoples' furniture and houses! (and kaylin is just the cutest.)

Kristen Borland said...

very exciting! i really like that chair. i look forward to someday growing up and having nice, new furniture too. :)

Anonymous said...

hope i can't fall out of this one... heehee. the pillows are fabuwus!