Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


Had a fun day celebrating Mother's day with both Tim and my families. We went to brunch after church, where of course, Kaylin was the star with her pretty pink dress and big bow. (And she was so well behaved!) We came back to our place and exchanged some gifts. Kaylin gave me a beautiful portrait that she painted all by herself (well maybe with some help) along with the onesie she wore while creating it. It was the cutest thing, and I can't wait to hang the picture on the wall! Such a neat idea (thanks hun!). Tim also let me sleep in this morning, I haven't changed a single diaper, he made me a yummy dinner of salmon and rice! And to top it all off, he gave me a full pedicure! I am so spoiled! I hope all of you mom's out there had a wonderful, relaxing day!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Larissa said...

What a fun idea! Tim is so creative. And Kaylin is so talented! That's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... Guess what Al, just found out my sister-in-law is prego now. The babies keep rolling in! haha

Brianna Heldt said...

So cute! What a neat idea.