Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Due date

So my official due date is October 13th, not what I put on my blog for the countdown, which is set for the 17th. That means just 5 days! The reason I put the later date is because I used the day I ovulated, not the date of my last period, so I think it may be more accurate. The doctors use the period date, so they're saying the 13th; we'll see. I think it will be later. Plus, in the first few ultrasounds I had, he measured closer to the 17th, 18th. And if he's anything like Kaylin was, he'll be late anyway.

But the countdown will begin Monday, the 13th, so i'll just be laying low, waiting to see what will happen. And i'll keep the blog updated, too. As of last Friday, my last doctor's appointment, I was about 2 cm, not completely soft or thinned, but getting there, and his head hadn't completely dropped yet. My doctor said she didn't think he would be coming early, and I don't mind because I still have lots to get done! Here we go...

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

yay!!

i've gotten enough done on my lists that i'm now ready to just relax and have fun until baby gets here. i'm not dilated at all as of this morning, but that's no surprise to me!

lct6 said...

Just checking in to see if baby Brown was here yet :) The 13th is my birthday and the 12th is Dominic's :) We'd be happy to share our birthdays! Kaiden was almost a Dylan until the moment we saw him. We can't wait to see photos! Best wishes and love to all!
~Linze & the boys