Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still nothing...

No baby yet. Braxton hicks have even slowed down. Maybe it's still going to be awhile yet. Guess i'll just have to keep waiting. I know he'll be here eventually, but the waiting and not knowing is tough. Of course, then I get scared for the whole process to actually start because, let's face it, labor is hard and this time around I have more of an idea of what's ahead. I just keep praying that this time will be quick (but not too quick because I want an epidural!) and that I can get this little one out myself, with no tearing. (Kaylin had to be pulled out with forceps after an hour and a half of pushing--her head was too big.) Okay, more news to come when things start...

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

forceps! wow, i didn't think they used those still. zeb was delivered by vacuum because they had to get him out quickly (oxygen level dropped because of the cord being wrapped around his neck).

thinking of you a lot and praying for you!