Friday, October 17, 2008

Just never know...

Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, head's down there, so I guess it could be any time now. Just have to play the waiting game. I feel tired this morning and crampy, kind of like i'm about to get my period. Of course, that could be the result of the examination yesterday. It's hard not knowing when this is going to happen. I have a weird feeling it may be today, but I could be way off too. Only time will tell I guess. I'll try to keep this updated if something does happen.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

How exciting!! You're little one will be here so soon. I'll be checking in. =)

Kate said...

hooray! we'll be praying for you!

Melissa said...

You're getting close!! Hope you get some rest before the delivery.