Sunday, October 5, 2008

Belly and baby

Here's a belly shot from back in August.

This is the most recent of my belly shots. It was from about a week ago, so I'm about 37 weeks here. And yep, I really carry out front, nice and round. Most people that stop me first comment that I must be due any day (and I was getting that almost two months ago) or they ask if I'm having twins. Makes you feel really good. :)

Here's my baby shower--high tea in Davis. Nice and relaxing and low-key.

Kaylin enjoying tea as a princess. She wasn't actually at the shower, Tim watched her so we could enjoy some quiet. She does love having tea though, and would have really liked it.

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

awesome belly! definitely looks like a boy!

Kate said...

oh, my goodness. you look amazing! won't it feel so good for your baby to be out of there! :)